Request Certified Copy of a Marriage Certificate
|Marriage Certificate Fees
|Additional copy of same record
Download Vital Records Request Form**
- The request form must be completed.
- Payment must be made in the form of cash, debit/credit card, check or money order.
- A request form may be completed or a letter may be written. The letter would need to contain the bride and groom’s full names, including the bride’s maiden name, and the date and place of marriage. It is also helpful if you include the address that you would like the certificate sent to in the letter.
- Payment must be made in the form of cash, check or money order.
- Mail requests are processed in 1-2 business days.
- Send mail requests to: Oceana County Clerk, 100 State St., Suite 1, Hart, MI 49420
**You will need Adobe Reader to view and print these forms. This link will allow you to download a free copy of the program.