The following list of resources provides more information about business and economic development in Oceana County and the State of Michigan.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Oceana County Economic Alliance at (231) 873-7141.
Michigan Economic Development Websites
- Michigan Economic Development Corporation
- West Michigan Shoreline Regional Development Commission
- Small Business Association of Michigan
- Michigan Small Business Development Center
- Michigan Economic Development Association (MEDA)
- West Michigan Economic Development Collaborative Region #4
- Community Economic Development Association of Michigan (CEDAM)
- Service Core of Retired Executives (SCORE)
- The Starting Block
- The Right Place
- Hart Main Street
- The West Michigan Regional Dashboard – The Dashboard includes 34 economic, environmental, and social indicators by which to measure the region’s overall growth and prosperity.
Other Helpful Resources
Oceana County Chambers of Commerce
A chamber of commerce is a business group that supports and advocates for the interests of its member businesses. In Oceana, there are four different chambers representing different areas of the county.
To learn more about each chamber of commerce, their members, and how to become a member yourself, please use the links below.
- Hart / Silver Lake Sand Dunes Area Chamber of Commerce
- Hesperia Chamber of Commerce
- New Era Chamber of Commerce
- Pentwater Chamber of Commerce
- Shelby Area Chamber of Commerce
Contact Economic AllianceStaff
Curtis Burdette Executive Director email@example.com
Main Phone: 616-307-1985
844 S. Griswold Street
Hart, MI 49420