The mission of Oceana County is to provide efficient, effective, responsive government with the highest quality services in a fiscally responsible manner to promote the health, safety and general welfare of all Oceana County citizens, guests, and visitors.
To achieve our mission, Oceana County adheres to the following principles:
- Treat citizens with dignity, respect, honesty, and fairness
- Foster an accessible and responsive process for citizen involvement
- Improve citizen understanding of the role and structure of county government
- Encourage a spirit of teamwork
- Exercise the highest standards of financial stewardship and accountability, assuring financial integrity
- Respect the independence and interrelationships among all governmental units.
The goal of Oceana County is to provide the foundation for a safe and healthy community. Through the collaborative efforts of elected officials and dedicated citizens, opportunities are made available for all to enjoy an enhanced quality of life and peace of mind.
OUR EEO STATEMENT
Oceana County does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, uniformed service member status, and age in the delivery of services.