2020 Election Dates
March 10, 2020 Presidential Primary
August 4, 2020 Primary
November 3, 2020 General
March 10, 2020 Presidential Primary Election
City of Hart
Street Repair and Improvements Millage
Shall the previously voted increase in the City of Hart’s tax rate limitation imposed under Article IX, Sec. 6 of the Michigan Constitution on general ad valorem taxes, currently 2 mills ($2.00 per $1,000 of taxable value), be renewed and levied in the years 2020-2024, both inclusive, subject to reduction as provided by law, on taxable property in the City?
The purpose of this levy is to provide for the repair and improvement of City streets. It is estimated that a levy of 2 mills would provide revenue of $114,331 in the first calendar year. The revenue from this millage levy will be disbursed to the City of Hart [and a portion of the revenue from the millage is subject to capture by the City’s Tax Increment Finance Authority pursuant to state law].
Millage for Fire Protection and Prevention Purposes
Shall Weare Township impose an increase of up to one (1.0) mill ($1.00 per $1000.00 of taxable value) in the tax limitation imposed under Article IX, Sec. 6, of the Michigan Constitituion, and levy it for ten (10) years, 2020 through 2029 inclusive, for the purpose of fire protection and prevention, and for operating and maintaining a fire department or contracting with other local units of government for fire protection as the Township Board deems appropriate; and shall the township levy such an increase in millage for said purpose, thereby raising in the first year of levy an estimated $45,652.91?
For questions and information about recent or upcoming elections, please contact the Oceana County Clerk’s Office (231) 873-4328.
Click on one of the links below to view election results.
- 17 of 18 Precincts Reporting 03/10/2020 Election
- 18 of 18 Precincts Reporting 03/10/2020 Election
- 16 of 18 Precinct Reporting 03/10/2020 Election
- 6 of 18 Precincts Reporting 03/10/2020 Election
- 1 of 18 Precincts Reporting
- 3 of 18 Precincts Reporting 03/10/2020 Election
- 6 of 18 Precincts Reports 03/10/2020 Election
- Test Upload
- November 6, 2018 General Election – Registration and Turnout Report
- November 6, 2018 General Election – Results per Precinct
- August 7, 2018 Primary Election – Registration and Turnout Report
- August 7, 2018 Primary Election – Results per Precinct
- Federal and State – November 2016
- Federal and State – August 2016
- Federal and State – November 2014
- State Proposals – November 2014
- Federal and State – August 2014
- Federal and State – November 2012
- Federal and State – August 2012