Job Opportunity – Vital Records / Accounts Payable Clerk
Under the direction of the County Clerk, is responsible for processing, maintaining, and managing all vital records. Collects various revenues, issues receipts and balances daily activity. Assist with all aspects of accounts payable and jury system duties.
|Posted Date:||January 7, 2021|
|Application Deadline:||Posted until filled|
|Current Salary:||35 hrs/wk; $14.7690 – $19.1998 per hour|
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Processes, maintains, and manages all vital records including marriage, birth, and death records; Notary applications, business filings, and military filings, voter registration, and concealed weapons applications.
- Collects and balances all revenues.
- Provides front counter and telephone support when working with the public.
- Assists with preparation and payment of claims including accounts payable, journal entries, producing various reports and other supporting activities.
- Assists with the jury system by calling jury panels, sending notices, preparing documentation and handling questions related to jury duty.
- Assists with planning and conducting elections.
- Transcribes Board and committee meeting minutes.
- High School diploma
- Previous office experience highly preferred.
All interested parties should submit cover letter and resume, with references,
to the following address:
Oceana County Administrator’s Office
Attn: Stacey Becker
100 S. State Street, Suite M-4, Hart, MI 49420
Or to firstname.lastname@example.org