Job Opportunity – Part-time Custodian
Under the general direction of the Maintenance Supervisor and/or County Administrator, performs a variety of custodial tasks in county buildings and assists with grounds keeping as needed.
|Posted Date||Wednesday, June 9, 2021|
|Application Deadline||Posted until filled|
|Current Salary||25 hrs/week; starting wage $13.3962 per hour|
|Job Description||click here|
A high school diploma or equivalent.
At least six months of experience performing custodial services preferred, but not required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform general custodial services such as cleaning with various cleaning products, sweep and mop, vacuum, trash removal, and related tasks.
- Collect and manage the removal of recyclable and non-recyclable material from hallways and other areas.
- Report any problems with cleaning tasks or building related matters to the maintenance supervisor or other county staff as needed. Complete task check lists as required.
- Identifies when custodial products need to be ordered and inform the maintenance supervisor or other county staff as needed.
- Flexible working hours may be required during times of emergencies, bad weather, or other unique situations.
The qualifications listed above are guidelines for selection purposes; alternative qualifications may be substituted if sufficient to perform the duties of the job.
All interested parties should submit cover letter, resume, and references to the following address:
Oceana County Administrator’s Office
Attn: Ms. Stacey Becker
100 S. State Street, Suite M-4
Hart, MI 49420
or by email to email@example.com