Board Member Vacancy – Road Commission
The Oceana County Road Commission is seeking applicants to fill a position on the Oceana County Road Commission Board, due to the untimely death of Commissioner (Robert) Bob Carr.
Road Commissioner Responsibilities include:
- Will not personally direct any part of operations
- Will work with other Commissioners to establish effective policy
- Approve annual budget and authorize purchase of equipment
- Exhibit good integrity and ability to work well with others
- Maintain confidentiality on sensitive issues including legal issues
Interested applicants for the position of Road Commissioner must fill out a “Statement of Interest” that can be obtained at the Road Commission office, 3501 W. Polk Road, Hart, Michigan, Monday through Thursday, 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM. A resume may be included with the Statement of Interest. Statements of Interest must be returned to the Road Commission offices in Hart no later than 2:00 PM on Monday, April 12, 2021.