Sheriff Mast welcomes any citizen or visitor to reach out to him if they have any questions or concerns. Sheriff Mast can be reached by e-mail by filling out the contact form below, social media, or in person. If you would like to schedule an appointment with Sheriff Mast, please contact his executive assistant at (231) 873-6773.
- EMERGENCY – 911
- Central Dispatch – (231) 869-5858 (24 Hour Non-Emergency Line)
- Sheriff Main – (231) 873-2121
- Jail Main – (231) 873-3967
- Sheriff Fax – (231) 873-0154
If you would like to speak with a deputy or file a non-emergency report or complaint, you must contact our dispatch center. Deputies are not dispatched from the sheriff’s office as they may not be the closest law enforcement officer to your house when you call. Our dispatch center is located at Mason-Oceana 911. The Mason-Oceana 911 center will process your request for police response and dispatch the closest patrol car.
Please also check out www.SMART911.com
Notary Public services are available at no charge during normal business hours. Documents must not be signed until in the presence of the notary.
For all civil process and sheriff’s mortgage sale questions, please contact Ms. Vicki Hasty at (231) 873-6773 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Oceana County Sheriff’s Office does fingerprints for CCW, Employment, Applicants, liquor licensing, immigration, banking, etc., from 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. The cost for prints is: $60.00. Please bring the following:
- Proper paperwork from the requesting entity.
- Drivers license or other government issued identification.
We accept cash, credit cards and checks for payment. If paying in cash, the exact amount is required.
* We no longer do “ink cards”. If the entity requesting the prints, sends you with “ink cards” inquire with them ahead of time if “Livescan” prints will meet your needs.
There is no sheriff’s office fee for prints, however you must bring your paperwork and receipt from the County Clerk’s office in order to be printed. (The county clerk’s fee includes fingerprints.)