Housed within the Oceana County EDC is the Oceana Couonty Revolving Loan Fund (R.L.F.) On October 1, 1986, the United States Economic Development Administration approved a $90,000 grant (along with a local match of $30,000) that allowed the County to create a Revolving Loan Fund.
The purpose of the fund is to assist new and existing businesses in the county with financing for the purpose of job creation and an overall increase of economic growth for the area. Specifically the fund provides “gap” financing for projects that meet R.L.F. guidelines.
The Executive Director of the EDC acts as a loan packager for this fund, reviewing applications for loans and providing analysis to the Revolving Loan Fund Administrative Board.
Other Financial Resources
- Small Business Administration
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- U.S. Department of Commerce Economic Development Administration
- Great Lakes Energy People Fund
RLF Administrative Board Members
Ms. Joan Quinn, President
Mr. Mike Castor, Vice-President
Mr. Todd Fox, Secretary
Mr. Paul Inglis, Member
Mr. Todd Metzler, Member
Mr. Jerry Spencer, Alternate
Mr. Chris Griffin, Alternate
- Please contact the Oceana County EDC to obtain more information about the Revolving Loan Fund and guidelines for application to this program.